Let’s Draw A Flowering Plant! Do your kids love to draw? if yes then great! you’re at the right place. We are here with some fun exercises for your kids. Drawing and coloring helps your kids build knowledge about surroundings. They learn through painting, reading and exploring. Make their learning experience a fun and enjoyable with few easy steps!
- Let’s learn to draw a flowering pot with few easy steps. At first let’s start with drawing two horizontal lines and two curved lines to close the gap and to make it look like a rectangle. Now we have the rim of our pot!
- Now draw two more lines from the lower line of the rim of the pot leaving a little space on each side. And you can see the pot already taking it’s shape.
- join the two lines make the bottom of the pot as shown in the picture. Now remove all the excess lines and give it a clean look.
- Now that we have our pot ready, let’s plant the flower.
To make the flower we will start by drawing a circle a little above the pot and making flower petals around the circle drawn. You can shape the flower petals as you like; round, curvy, rectangular or as shown in the picture.
- The next step contains of drawing few more lines. In this step we will draw the stem of the flower and connect it to the pot. We will also give our flower some leaves. Draw a curvy line outward from the stem then draw two more curvy lines joining both the ends like shown in the picture. make another one if you like. And voila you have a flowering pot! To add some details make some lines in the petals by adding some lines.
Let’s finish our pot by coloring it . Make the stem green, the pot brown and the flower any color you want, I have chose red as it is my favorite color you can choose yours. You can make it more realistic by using shades. Like using the darker shade in the middle of the flower, on the side of the pot and leaves.
Ta-da! you have your flowering pot ready!
A Flowering Plant Coloring Page